Hello friends! I have had a completely fabulous day so far! It's my birthday and I just feel so loved by my friends and family. You've all done a great job of celebrating me, so thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes and cards and flowers and gifts. Your love means more to me than anything, and everything else is just the icing on the cake!
So last night I was up late playing around with some decor (of course) and I just kept building little vignettes that I loved, and knew I had to share with you. Here's how things started:
First, I put a bitty nest with one of my favorite aqua eggs on top of a little white cupcake stand. Cute, no?
Well, of course I had to add a cloche!
And what's a cloche without a little dressing up around it? It needed a mini-vignette.
Then I got really carried away, threw some burlap on the table, and pulled out all my current favorite things.
What do you think? I really love how this turned out! Of course I don't have the room to leave this up so I snapped all the pictures and then had to take it down, but it sure was fun! I really need a boutique so I can just do this full time : )
I hope you enjoyed my little vignette. Over and out for now!
- Aqua glass egg: Purchased at Lucinda's in Wichita, but you can find it here
- Bitty nest: from Hobby Lobby
- Cupcake stand: purchased at Dandurand's in Wichita, but you can find it here and here
- Galvanized pail with number: Purchased at TJ Maxx in Wichita, but you can find similar ones here
- Alphabet and number ceramic balls: From Pier 1
- Potted greenery plant: Purchased at The Curious Sofa in KC
- Aqua urn: From Anthropologie
- Tulips and bulbs: purchased at Tuesday Morning, they are also at Nell Hill's
- Porcelain hand: purchased at a junque sale, but you can find one here
- Violets in burlap: purchased at Stems in Wichita, haven't seen one anywhere else, sorry!
- Galvanized pedestal: Purchased from Dandurand's in Wichita, but you can find them here, here and here
- Wire cloche: Purchased from Hobby Lobby